Leading Global Steel Distributor
Titan Steel Corporation is the premier distributor of tinmill and flat rolled material, with a long history of serving mills and end users
- Founded in 1946 to deliver best-in-class services including processing, inventory and logistics
- Third-generation, family-owned and family-run business
- Provides efficient, reliable steel sourcing and supply chain management worldwide
- Committed to serving the every day needs of our 300+ customers and 15+ mill sources
- ISO 9001:2008 certified service centers that stock 20,000 tons of tinmill and flat rolled steel products
- Tailored solutions for customers of all sizes
- Dedicated to offering the best quality, service and price
Tinplate, Tin-Free Steel, Blackplate & Cold Rolled, Galvanized, Specialty Products, Steel Strapping
Sourcing, Shearing & Blanking, Slitting, Warehousing & Processing, Global Distribution, Specialty Processing
Titan Steel offers a full range of product specifications and qualities. We efficiently provide you with the material that you need, saving you time and money. We regularly source, warehouse and process material for all end uses.
Titan Steel understands mill capabilities and is skilled in creating efficient sourcing solutions. With prime steel, Titan Steel ensures customers are buying exactly what they need and paying an appropriate price. We also work with customers to qualify new mills and products to drive down overall cost.
Titan Steel buys and aggregates prime excess material, offering liquidity to steel mills and high quality material to customers. Our large warehouses allow us to accumulate significant inventory, building up full-truckload quantities of critical specifications. Customers also take advantage of low lead times and JIT delivery.
Titan Steel’s Class 1 programs bring the best in quality and value. We pool and processes similar specifications from a number of different sources, offering customers a prime-equivalent product made up of the highest quality parts.
Titan Steel buys and analyses a diverse range of secondary material. With our multiple pools of supply and demand, we find the best suited distribution channel and end use for each secondary item.